Workshop on Collective Scattering of Light "CoScaLi 2020"
It is our pleasure to announce a Workshop on Collective Scattering of Light ("CoScaLi 2020"), which will take place in Porquerolles (France), September 20-25, 2020. The workshop covers topics on coherent scattering by many-body systems, which include:
* Cooperative scattering
* Anderson localization of light
* Dicke super and subradiance
* Mesoscopic physics with cold atoms
* Multiple scattering of light
* Ab initio models for light scattering
* Collective optical forces
Please find more information at https://romain.df.ufscar.br/co
The registration is already opened on our website. We are looking forward to seeing you in Porquerolles.
The organizers: Mathilde Fouché, Romain Bachelard and Robin Kaiser