XL Brazilian Meeting on Nuclear Physics
The Brazilian Workshop on Nuclear Physics (RTFNB, acronym in Portuguese) is organized annually by the Brazilian Physics Society since 1978. The 40th edition of this meeting will take place from 03-07 September, 2017.
Several subjects on Nuclear Physics are covered in the RTFNB, as Hadron Physics, High Energy Physics, Nuclear Structure, Nuclear Reactions, Applied Nuclear Physics and Instrumentation. Our main objective is to promote Nuclear Physics research in the country; stimulate and reinforce collaborations among nuclear physicists from around the country; disseminate advances in nuclear physics research and its applications; disseminate, disclose and evaluate the scientific production in this field, stimulate young students in their first steps into scientific research.
- Ano de 2017 começa com orçamento incerto para CT&I
- NOTA DE REPÚDIO
- A assinatura espectral do anti-hidrogênio
- Mensagem de final de ano
- Uma teoria para matrizes não-Hermitianas aleatórias
- Manipulando skyrmions em filmes de arseneto de gálio
- Manifestação do Conselho da SBF
- Coerência quântica preservada ao longo do tempo
- PROGRAMA DE INTERCÂMBIO BRASIL - EUA (Quinta chamada)